does it come From?
Types of Tea have sourced the finest quality pine needles from a small family business that put quality and freshness first.
The pine needles are responsibly harvested in the Mid North Coast NSW, Australia.
Benefits of Pine Needle Tea
- It can help with blood pressure, depression, obesity and allergies.
- Can be used as an immune booster with the high potency of vitamin C.
- An excellent source of antioxidants which help reduce free radicals in the body.
- It is 5 times as strong as vitamin C out of lemons. Can be used as a pick me up too.
- Pine needle tea is rich in Vitamin A, which is good for your red blood cell production and eyesight.
- Can be used as a decongestant and reduce cough.